- WEBSITE OWNER AND RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, it is stated:
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Name: PARQUET ASTORGA S.L. (hereinafter PARQUET ASTORGA)
Address: C/ SALITRE, 28, 29002, MALAGA
2 PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
2.1 Data Protection Rights
- Right of Access to personal data, to check if the company is processing your data.
- Right of Rectification, if the data is incorrect.
- Right of Cancellation or Suppression and linked to them, the right to be forgotten, in which case the data will only be kept for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
- The right to object to the processing, the company will stop processing the data in the way that you indicate, unless for legitimate reasons they have to continue to be processed.
- Right to restriction of processing, not applying to the data the processing operations that in each case would correspond while the controller determines whether other requests should be met.
- Right to data portability, you have the right to receive the personal data affecting you that you have provided to the company in a structured, commonly used and mechanically readable format, and to request transmission to another controller where technically possible .
How to exercise rights: Data subjects may exercise their rights by means of a written communication to the company’s tax address or to the email address provided, including a photocopy of their ID or official documentation proving their identity.
Possibility of withdrawing consent: In the event that consent has been granted for any specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
Control Authority: If a user considers that there is a problem with the way the company is handling their data, they can direct their claims to the Spanish Data ProtectionAgency.
2.2 DATA CONSERVATION
Customer Data: It will vary depending on the service the customer hires.
- 4 years: Law on Offences and Sanctions in the Social Order (obligations on membership, discharge, discharge, contribution, payment of wages…); Arts. 66 and go. General Tax Law (accounting books…).
- 5 years: Art. 1964 Civil Code (personal actions without special time).
- 6 years: Art. 30 Commercial Code (accounting books, invoices, etc.)
- 10 years: Article 25 Law on the Prevention of Money Laundering and the Financing of Terrorism.
Data in social media profiles: Until the user withdraws the permission to do so.
Data of candidates for internships or jobs: Up to six months from receipt, even after the selection is completed, provided that the candidate is not indicated otherwise.
2.3 PURPOSE AND LEGITIMITY
Depending on the type of data processing we summarize below the basis of legitimation of such processing:
|Accounting and tax management: billing management, tax obligations, bonuses, etc… customers and/or suppliers of the company.||Maintenance, development and control of the contractual relationship between the parties. Compliance with legal obligations.|
|Marketing: Commercial actions on our products or services aimed at our customers or those people who have requested relative information from us in the past including conducting satisfaction surveys to our customers.||Free and unambiguous consent of the interested party (potential customers). we note that the withdrawal of this consent in no case can condition the performance of the contract between the parties. The company’s legitimate interest in the promotion and marketing of products or services similar to those obtained or requested by persons interested in the past.|
|Employee management treatment||Maintenance, development and control of the contractual relationship between the parties.|
|Complaint management treatment (customer service)||Consent of the interested party.|
|Treating operations in campaigns through electronic means with potential clients||Consent of the interested party.|
|Processing of data protection rights||Consent of the interested party.|
|Processing of debt requirements operations by third parties over suppliers||Legal obligation.|
|Operations management treatment with contacts – web users||Free and unambiguous consent of the interested party himself.|
|Treatment of resumes and job offers||The candidate authorizes the company to process the documents it sends to it, all content that is directly accessible through Internet search engines, the profiles it maintains on professional social networks, the data obtained in the valuation tests and the information you provide in the job interview, in order to assess your candidacy.|
By cookie means any type of file or device that is downloaded to a user’s terminal with the ability to store data that can be used and retrieved by the service provider responsible for the installation.
Cookies are necessary for the functioning of the Internet, allow us to better browse and usability of our website, allowing the identification and resolution of possible errors, all without causing the least damage to the user’s terminal.
Through this Notice, we inform our users that the company may use the following cookies on this website.
- Cookies strictly necessary for the provision of certain services expressly requested by the user. If these cookies are disabled, you will not be able to correctly receive our content and services.
- Analytical cookies for the monitoring and statistical analysis of the behavior of all users. If these cookies are disabled, the website may continue to function without prejudice to the way that the information collected by these cookies about the use of our website and the success of the advertisements displayed on it allows us to improve our services.
DISABLING COOKIES. The user can at any time choose which cookies he/she wants to work on this website through the browser settings, for example:
- Chrome, from.: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer, from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox, from http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-web
- Safari, from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
However, the user must know that after disabling cookies, browsing our website may not be optimal and some utilities may not work properly.
Third party cookies. On some page of the Website is displayed embedded or invoked content through which third-party cookies may be installed.
Social Networks. Third-party cookies are installed on all its visitors on other sites where the company has a page or social profile, even if they are not registered users on the corresponding platforms: Facebook Cookies Page, Twitter Privacy Page, LinkedIn Cookies Page, Google Cookies page.
2.5 TREATMENT CHARGES OUTSIDE THE EU
No data is planned for transferring data to countries outside the EU
2.6 CONFIDENTIALITY AND DOCUMENTAL DESTRUCTION
Professional secret. The company and the collaborators who work with us and who have some kind of intervention in the services provided to the client, are committed not to disclose or make use of the information they have accessed because of their profession. The information provided by the client will, in any case, be considered confidential, without it being used for other purposes than those related to the services contracted to the company.
The company undertakes not to disclose or disclose information about the customer’s claims, the reasons for the advice requested or the duration of his relationship with the client.
Documentary destruction. In order to preserve and guarantee confidentiality, the company undertakes to destroy all confidential information to which it has had access by reason of a provision of services when they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected, unless there is a legal obligation to preserve it. If the Customer wishes to keep the original or a copy of such information, he/she must print or store it on his own means or go to the company’s headquarters to collect it before its destruction.